St. George's annual Jubilee of Trees is a showcase of holiday splendorâ€”an array of spectacular, custom designed full-size, miniature, and table-top Christmas trees and wreaths. Along with the forest of glistening evergreens, there are holiday themed events, entertainment and shopping the whole family can enjoy. The Jubilee not only raises the spirits of the community, but also considerable donations for children's health care.
Organization: Dixie Convention Center
Dates: 11/20/2013 - 11/25/2013 update info
Time: 10:00:00 AM - 8:00:00 PM
Event Cost: Admission prices vary
Venue: Jubilee of Trees in St. George,UT
Contact: Susan Duncan
Phone: (435) 986-6624
The 2013 Jubilee of Trees is committed to elevating Dixie Regional's trauma care to Level II - to ensure the most comprehensive and advanced lifesaving care is available, 24/7, right here at home when needed.
Special Festival Events - http://jubileeoftrees.org/ticketed-special-events
- Bar J's Bell and Boots ~ Live in Concert with Chocolate Fondue Dessert and Event Sneak Preview Wednesday, Nov 20 – 7:00 p.m. – $25 per person
- St. George Area Chamber of Commerce Luncheon Thursday, Nov 21 – 12:00 Noon – $15 per person
- Gala Dinner & Auction Friday, Nov 22 – 6:00 p.m. – $125 per person
- Teddy Bear Picnic Saturday, Nov 23 – 12:00 Noon – $10 per person
- Fashion Show Luncheon Monday Nov 25 – 12:00 Noon – $25 per person
- Children 3-12 - $1.00
- Under 2 yrs free
- A November event each year throughout St George, UT
- Costs vary by day and age
- Custom designed full size and miniature trees decorate St GeorgeÂ
Overview: Each November, Santa visits Utah early, or so one would think when attending the Jubilee of Trees. Crafters and designers from around the globe display their gilded creations. The Jubilee is about more than just Christmas dÃ©cor.Â
Visitors can stroll through Gingerbread Village and grab a holiday treat at one of the Sweet Shops. For those who'd like to take a piece of the celebration home, there is a prize drawing for a decorative tree as well as a gift shop. Kids can get their picture taken with Santa or participate in the Teddy Bear Picnic.
When: Â A November event each year
Where: Throughout St George, UT
Fees: Costs vary by day and age
Details:Â The true reason for the season is the life-saving fundraising that occurs with the Jubilee. In just a few years, over $1 million has been raised to benefit children's healthcare in and around St. George. With the funds, a Newborn Intensive Unit, Maternal Fetal Medicine and a second special suites Jubilee Home has been introduced to the community.