- St. George Theater provides an evening of entertainment at a reasonable price.
- Productions run the entire gamut, from musical comedies to dramatic plays.
- The company varies the acts from well-known classics to newer works.
- The Centerstage Performance Studio works with SGMT to hold drama classes for both children and teens.
The St. George Theater set out as a idealistic dream that struggled through the years, finally emerging as one of Southern Utah's eminent production companies, providing low-cost, high-quality entertainment for the entire area.
From comedy to drama, the St. George Theatre produces musicals and plays year-round, drawing on the talents of some of America's most-respected performers and crew.
St. George's singers, dancers, actors, and musicians bring to life Broadway standards like Annie, Fiddler on the Roof, Little Shop of Horrors, and South Pacific, as well as other lesser known but equally enjoyable shows.
St. George Musical Theatre performances take place at Historic St George Opera House at 212 N. Main in St George. Call for more info: 435-628-8755.
During production, the Box Office is open 10 am - 5 pm, Monday to Friday, and 10 am - 1 pm on Saturday.
Will Call and the Box Office are open a half-hour before the show.
- Adults - $20
- Senior (55 and up)/Student - $18
- Child (5-11) - $16
Children under 5 are not permitted.
Community outreach is a substantial part of the mission of St. George, UT Theatre. Through the Centerstage Performance Studio, children and teens can learn about the intricacies of stage and musical performance.