The two Visitor Centers for Zion National Park provide substantial information about the park, its attractions, nature and geological history. Most visitors will use the Main Visitor Center, but those visitors who want to visit the backcountry canyons in the area will find the information and staff at the Kolob Canyon Visitor Center most useful.
Kolob Canyon Visitor Center
- Location – Just east of Exit 40 off of Interstate 15
- Hours – Open daily except Christmas Day
- Services – Contains a small bookstore, exhibits, and information desk
Zion Canyon Visitor Center
- Location – At the far south end of the Park, at the southern entrance.
- Hours - Open daily except Christmas Day
- Services - Contains a bookstore, exhibits, and information desk