- Admission is $8\adults and $4\children.
- The Museum has displays featuring over 300 species of animals.
- Hours are Monday through Saturday 10am – 6pm.
Home to displays featuring over 300 species of animals, as well as a quarter mile indoor mountain habitat, and educational movies, the Rosenbrunch Wildlife Museum is a must-see destination for anyone heading to the St. George area. Exhibits cover many habitats, including the great plains, African savannah, and North American mountains.
Movies are shown in a 200 seat theatre featuring a 17 foot screen. Titles rotate. Guided tours are available. A gift shop is available on site.
The museum is located approximately 46 miles south west of Zion in St. George.
1835 Convention Center Drive, Suite B
St. George, UT 84790
Monday – Saturday 10am – 6pm
- Adults 13-54: $8
- Seniors 55 : $6
- Children 3-12: $4
- Children Under 2: No Charge with Paying Adult
- That’s right; you’ll see real animals on display when you visit the Rosenbrunch Wildlife Museum, as “the mammals on display are the animal’s real skin and fur, glued over a hollow body-shaped form.
- Monday nights are family nights, featuring unique activities beginning every hour on the hour, after 4pm.