- Coral Canyon is a public course, open to everyone who wants to play.
- Try your game against some of the best, and toughest, 18 holes in St. George.
- Green fees start at $35 and run up to $110.
- Open year-round, peak seasons are Oct. 1st - Nov. 30th and Jan. 1st - May 31st.
Coral Canyon is one of the best courses in the St. George area, making for an easy decision when looking to play a round. The red sand traps seem almost natural, laying in the sandstone background of Pine Valley Mountain and Zion National Park.
Eighteen well-maintained holes wait with an impressive slope rating of 130 from the middle tees. Too much? There are two sets of tees in front to accommodate. Not challenging enough? Take it back a couple of tee to play the full 7,029 yards.
Coral Canyon Golf Course, Utah is located to the north of St. George along I-15, just off the Zion Canyon National Park Exit #16.
The course is open all year, thanks to the mild weather of Southern Utah.
Peak season is defined as the spring and fall time periods, October 1st to November 30th and January 1st - May 31st.
Tee times can start as early as 8am, and run as late as sunlight will allow.
Peak Season Rates
- Sun - Wed: $110
- Fri, Sat, Holidays : $115
- Twilight (After 1:00): $65
- 18 Holes: $59
- 9 Holes: $30
- Twilight (After 2:00): $40
Green fees include 18 holes, and golf cart with GPS unit. There is a $9 discount for walking. Range balls are $3/$7 for small/large bag.
Often times Coral Canyon will group up with other golf courses to provide bundles that offer deep discounts in the green fees, so make sure to keep a watchful eye.