- Eighteen holes are available to the public at SunRiver Golf Course.
- The par-71 course has generous fairways, few forced carries, and greens that putt true.
- Casual lunch and fine dining are available at the Riverwalk Grill.
Mixing long and short holes, SunRiver provides a fun golfing experience for everyone. There are very few times a golfer will be required to carry a ravine or lake, allowing for beginners and experts to play side by side.
As part of a master-planned active adult community, SunRiver enjoys the feeling of a home course, with friendly golfers sharing the generous fairways and forgiving greens.
SunRiver Golf Course, Utah is located off Sun River Pkwy. at I-15 Exit #2, just a few miles south of St. George.
Hours / Seasons
The course is open year-round, thanks to the mild Utah winters. Tee times start according to the season, but are generally available from 8:00am or earlier.
Prices are listed as follows for non-residents: 18 holes / 9 holes
- October to May: $64 / $38
- June to September: $43 / $23
Originally completed in 2002, a major flood in 2005 severely damaged 12 of the holes. The developers took the opportunity to reconstruct the entire front nine, making significant improvements on the original layout.